Team Leader Information & Application
Apply to be a Team Leader for Upcoming Megan Meier Foundation EMPOWER Leadership Workshops!
TEAM LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead small breakout sessions with middle and/or high school students.
- Lead small group in discussion and activities on topics including, but not limited to, bullying, bystanders, cyberbullying, online responsibility, empathy, stereotypes, and suicide.
- Attend the development session with MMF staff approximately 2 weeks before the event.
- Fall 2016 Workshop Training Session: November 12, 2016 - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Spring 2017 Workshop Training Session: To Be Determined
- Help students develop action plans that will allow them to address the problems that result from bullying and cyberbullying in their own school and community.
- Must submit completed application two weeks prior to training date for either workshop.
- Ideally between the age of 18 and 25.
- Be in good academic/good conduct standing.
- Be open to share personal stories and fun with middle and high school students.
- Must be able to attend the development meetings on the date listed above
(Should there be a personal matter or family emergency on the day of the training, we will look into make-up opportunities)