The Megan Meier Foundation was founded in December of 2007 by Tina Meier, mother of Megan Taylor Meier. Tina's vision and passion is as strong today as it was on the day the foundation was created.
"To Support and Inspire Actions to End Bullying, Cyberbullying, and Suicide."
"To live in a world where bullying and cyberbullying no longer exist." We believe that through empowering our society to celebrate individuality and the acceptance of others, that we can work together to make a difference and create a safer and kinder world.
- Commitment: We believe in the highest ethical standards, commitments, and organizational decisions. We seek to meet the needs of students, parents, and educators faced with the issues surrounding the issues of bullying, cyberbullying and suicide awareness.
- Reputation: is the ultimate asset, and these core values guide our behaviors, judgments, and how we accomplish our mission.
- Integrity: We assure reliability and honesty.
- Continued education and training of staff: We work to continually increase our knowledge of current trends and research related to issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicide awareness.
- Accountability: We keep our commitments to make measurable progress and achieve our mission.
- Diversity: We encourage and welcome the power of diversity in all aspects.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve our mission.
- Empathy: We seek to understand, communicate, and actively listen to individuals faced with the issues surrounding bullying, cyberbullying and suicidal ideation.