The Megan Meier Foundation is seeking the help of various interns from all different educational backgrounds. Our needs include assistance in the following areas: general administrative tasks, fundraising efforts, human resources, extensive research regarding issues surrounding bullying and cyberbullying, programming assistance, social media and communications, and graphic design. Because we are a growing non-profit, there are many ways interns can help. If you see yourself fitting into one of these areas of need and have an interest in helping the youth, families, and schools impacted by these timely issues, submit your resume today!
- Part-Time (10-15 hours per week) hours are flexible
- Non-paid Internship
- Start as soon as possible
- Computer skills should include: Basic Microsoft, Power Point and Excel knowledge.
- Basic understanding of social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.).
- Other skills should include: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to be flexible with tasks, and ability to work as part of a team.
- Great resume building experience in a growing non-profit.
- Megan Meier Foundation staff willing to write a letter of recommendation, as well as provide ongoing communication with school, if needed.